Anyway to move games to sd card without root?

mdwright1032

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
On my old phone I use to move most of my games to the sd card. This phone does not give me the option in the application manger. Any way around this?

Sprint galaxy s3

Last edited:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't think it's possible to move apps to the SD card with ICS or JB. But the S3 probably has a lot more storage (16 or 32GB) than your previous phone.

rydog105

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You cant move the app but u can move the data EX: Real racing the app is on the phone and the data, U find the file the data is in then hold down on the file then press move and then select the spot u wont it to be moved to then let it move. If u wont to play the game then u need to move the data back to the phone, thats what i do with my us cellular g3

- - - Updated - - -

You cant move the app but u can move the data EX: Real racing the app is on the phone and the data, U find the file the data is in then hold down on the file then press move and then select the spot u wont it to be moved to then let it move. If u wont to play the game then u need to move the data back to the phone, thats what i do with my us cellular g3

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
i don't think he wants to back them up. He wants to be able to run them from the card. That's not officially supported by Android any more. But there are a couple of things people say will work. Here's one:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...4-cant-figure-out-how-save-apps-sdcard-2.html (post 32)

There's another thread with a different solution, but I can't find it at the moment. Do some searches and you should come across it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao