ApeX Boot Animation

chevota84

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, i renamed it and tried it and downloaded it again and tried it with the same outcome. Is there a way to delete the current boot logo? I have a jrummy logo right now and im wondering if its blocking the new one from loading

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
What did you rename? Just dl and flash in recovery. Also this is not a boot logo to replace the m. Look at my m logo replacement thread for some. They too just flash in recovery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chevota84

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I renamed it logoreplacer.zip but that was the last thing i tried. The first couple times i tried to load it the way it came. Oh well not a big deal it just bugs me when i can't figure something out.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yea not sure why you get a error. All that needs to be done is dl file from site. Drop on sd card. Boot into recovery with boot strapper app. Select install zip from sd card. Select zip and click yes. It should then run a few lines and show apex boot animation by tntdroid and say success and then just back up and reboot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chevota84

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Finally looked at the file and i was only getting part of it on the download. The third download got all of it and it loaded fine. Looks very cool thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meip