[App] Bloody Mary Ghost - Adults Only!

mmztech

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
500.png

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.mmztech.bloodymary&token=oFc2DilM

Invoke her if you dare!
PROMOTION: 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME

Bloody Mary Project is a mix of an interactive media with real paranormal scanning, so if you meet Mary and succeed to invoke her using this app there's a high change that your place is haunted.
The Bloody Mary Project presents a new way of entertainment, creating a personalized experience for each user. Imagine being part of a story and, with your own perceptions and choices, write their end.
The story is divided into chapters (releases free in updates). As a novel, the course and its end are undefined and will depend on your choices.

FEATURES:
===========
- Stunning 3D/Hand Drawing Graphics
- Innovative Real Time System (If you play during day/night that reflects in game)
- Dynamic Events Based on Real Time
- EMF Sensor that collects data and transform in events
- New Chapter Every Month!
- Constantly Updates

WARNING: Recommended to Adults Only.

mmztech

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
1.1 Changes:
=============
- Minor Graphic Glithes Fixed
- Improvement on Gameplay (help messages)
- Flashlight need to be used for events now
1.1 New Content:
- Added 3 more Rooms.
- Access to Second Floor

MORE COMING!

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Both My wife and I can not get past the first part and SHES REALLY good at these kind of games. i have emailed you, please send me a response. I want to make sure we don't have a glitch.

mmztech

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Both My wife and I can not get past the first part and SHES REALLY good at these kind of games. i have emailed you, please send me a response. I want to make sure we don't have a glitch.

Hey, first thank you for play this.

We made major improvements with version 1.2, please check it out. The beginning is now more easier to understand.

justin_22

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the locked box coz i got stuck here the code that worked for me was 8356 or 8365 hope that helped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23