App problems.

flaco521

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Infuse for 4 months now. For two months I've been having problems with some applications. Whenever the certain applications gets closed, it gets resetted. For example, I log in into my twitter account with tweetcaster. I close the app with a task killer and whenever I open tweetcaster again it aska me to log in. The app totally resets itself like if I've never touched it. I have this problem with tweetcaster, friendcaater, live profile, chompsms, and tweetdeck. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would stop using the task killer. WIth Android 2.0 and up you really don't need it anymore. I've never used one on any of my Android phones. And I've never had any problems with memory management unless the app was poorly written.

flaco521

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I would stop using the task killer. WIth Android 2.0 and up you really don't need it anymore. I've never used one on any of my Android phones. And I've never had any problems with memory management unless the app was poorly written.

The phone already comes with a native task killer. And if I leave the app open but don't use it for a while it closes automatically and resets itself.

flaco521

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I fixed the problem. I backed up my pictures, videos, music, and contacts to my external sd. I formated the internal sd card and deleted all user data. Must have been a bad app I installed in the past

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan