Apps staying on notifications bar

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
So there some apps that stay on the notification bar. On this pic there are three iradio, batanga those two are music app and the third one is the video player from a website I put the pic as soon I get home

Posted via Android Central App

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Check on the settings of those apps to see if you can turn off the persistent notification.

If that doesn't work you can long press those notifications, go to the app info and turn off notifications from those apps. This will mean you won't get any notifications from those apps at all and it may affect the app's status as a background running app.

Another way if you're rooted is to use Notifications Off

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.aboutmycode.NotificationsOff&token=5eyePi6d

Sent from my mobile device using an app.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
They stay up there because your using a music service. All apps like that do that (Pandora, rdio, Google play music.) The only way to clear them is to close the app. They are there for quick control, instead of diving into the app, drop the notification shade.

Posted via NSA Spy Van 37...... Free candy??

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Xposed Framework's Gravity Box Module to hide those without the adverse effects of manually disabling their Notification.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I don't mind then there if they don't use battery or they don't use to much memory for been there
But is nice just going to the bar and just click on them and continue where you left off. Thanks for the reply
Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch