Apps wont install

Eric_876

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Recently had issues with some apps not opening, tried to reinstall, and google play wont install any apps. Also at the same time my battery suddenly started draining super fast. Tried a reboot, battery removal, sim card removal, nothing worked. Tried a factory reset, and it wont even reset. If i hit the erase all button nothing happens. I see google services is taking up 27% of my battery. Google play is using over 450mb of data, but the option to force stop, clear data, and clear cashe are greyed out. Is it time for a new phone? Phone is the lg optimus g pro. A little over a year old.

DerDoktor

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Recently had issues with some apps not opening, tried to reinstall, and google play wont install any apps. Also at the same time my battery suddenly started draining super fast. Tried a reboot, battery removal, sim card removal, nothing worked. Tried a factory reset, and it wont even reset. If i hit the erase all button nothing happens. I see google services is taking up 27% of my battery. Google play is using over 450mb of data, but the option to force stop, clear data, and clear cashe are greyed out. Is it time for a new phone? Phone is the lg optimus g pro. A little over a year old.

can you try to clear out data, cashe in recovery? my little zone 2 did that once

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds