April 18, 2012-6.12.181 update?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
It's detailed in the image in the original post. Main thing sounds like a fix for missing text messages that some have been reporting. Battery life supposed to be optimized even more. Some miscellaneous updates to Motocast and some useless VZW apps. And also support for IPv6.

Why do I feel like the Bionic would also benefit from this update. I miss texts with my GF all the time.. sometimes I feel she's pissed at me because a text wont get sent/received.

Come on Motorola! Bring the Bionic up to par with the same "enhancements", Android kernel and Smartactions that the RAZR has!

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Why do I feel like the Bionic would also benefit from this update. I miss texts with my GF all the time.. sometimes I feel she's pissed at me because a text wont get sent/received.

Come on Motorola! Bring the Bionic up to par with the same "enhancements", Android kernel and Smartactions that the RAZR has!
I've missed a few text messages. If this fixes it then I'll be super happy.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A reminder that this is still a soak test, so only those who volunteered to be testers are getting the update. It should go out to everyone in 4 or 5 days.

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I got my update installed finally and ran Motofail to root but as far as the update I dont see any major changes although I didnt have any issues before the update

BuMMeR-X

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
My MAXX is back to the "Can't Check for Update" message again. Had it a few weeks ago, then it went back to "No update available, System Up To Date" now it's back again........Going to give it a few more days.