Are you interested in becoming an AC Ambassador ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Question: Have you ever thought about becoming an Android Central Ambassador?

Maybe you have, or you have at least seen one of our knowledgeable and friendly Ambassadors in the forums? We are currently looking for a couple new members to add to our team. Here is your chance to speak up if you feel you have what it takes and would like to become part of the AC Ambassador Team.

In short what does an Ambassador exactly do? We consider our Ambassadors the front line of the forums. They welcome new members in the Introductions, help answer " unanswered threads ", provide answers or direct members in a general direction to seek the help they need and most importantly are great representatives of the platform/community. We generally seek out members that have already been doing these type of activities and also are average to above average posters. The more visible you are in the forums, the better.

What do you get? In return for your volunteer time we offer you a username title " Ambassador ". Ambassadors are held with highest regard and respect! You also receive the warm appreciation of your fellow members and volunteer staff for the help you provide. End of the day your being recognized for giving back to the community we all enjoy! There are some other little perks that go along with the program which if selected can be discussed in greater detail at that time ;)

We have a thread that gives a a proper introduction to the program and its participants present and past located below.
Meet the Ambassadors of Android Central

Please feel free to reach out to me via Private Message here in the forums and if you like to share some of what you can bring to the Android Central Ambassador family. All I ask for is serious inquires only and all will remain anonymous for your privacy regardless if your selected or not. Note: Due to the possibility of high response to this I can't promise all inquires will be given a response.

Thank you & good luck!

Paul627g
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader/Forums Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174