ASUS Repaired My Cracked Screen Under Warranty

bmalhotra06

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I also have the same issue right now. Can you please describe the crack which you had and how you got ??

I ordered a Nexus 7 Tab (2013) 32GB Version from Flipkart.com and while using it for some days it was good no problems, but suddenly 3-4 days back I saw a crack on its screen automatically. First I thought it would be hair or something so I rubbed it but was crack only. It is a hair line crack on the left side of the screen. I didn't understand why it came as I didn't dropped my tablet, not even any pressure on my tablet, even its in brand new scratchless condition and still a crack came up automatically.

How did they resolve their problem ?

Please Help ASAP

Shaunj10

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I dropped my tablet and the screen crack :( I sent it away to redstafford co uk and I got it back in about 3 days, all new and shiny... The worst thing is that they don't have a phone nr, so I was anxious for 3 days :)

Omar Naibkhil

May 13, 2015
Visit site
hey my name is Omar and my screen craked for no reason. well to be honest this is what happened, i was at school when i took out my computer from my bag n when i opened my computer all i see is a crack across the screen. and i felt really bad because tbh, i did not drop my bag or smashed my bag or what ever. i just somehow want to replace my screen n i still have the warranty and all that, and i have called asus around 2 times n they told me to go to the service centre n then they told me it will cost around 100bucks n so on so i was wondring if u could fix my tablet computer for free. thank you..

Yadvendra Naveen

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I own a panasonic eluga icon and the top left corner of the phone got cracked while it was kept at charging.
I am absolutely sure that it didn't break because of any physical mishandling as i was watching videos just before leaving it to charge.
I've not gone to the support center yet as it is closed for 3 days but i know even if i simply go there and ask for warranty, it won't provide any good results. Also it is not in its perfect shape since i accidentally dropped it once(but it was almost harmless).

I would be greatful if you provide more info on the left side cracking of touchscreens , so that i could be able to put up a good talk with the rep.

gillgee73

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a terrible expierance ,my tablet was sent for repair with a broken charge port ,courier came with a huge box and just placed my tablet inside with securing it down with any packaging,I even said to my husband that looks very insecure just sitting there ,he agreed and asked the courier if he was going to secure it ,courier said it will be fine ,well asus repair sends an email claiming the fault is a broken LCD ,I know for a fact the LCD was fine I was using the tablet hours before the courier came to collect it ,how can a LCD be broken if I'm able to use it ?,this had to occur during transit ,they want £65 to repair something that was working when given to the courier,all that was needing repaired was a loose charge dock ,now it's the LCD ,asus have not responded yet to my email regarding the LCD bring intact upon collection,who can I contact and how can I prove this damage was not done by my hands ?im at my wits end with asus ,my first asus purchase and it'll be my last after this chaos ,why are letmerepair (asus repair people) demanding money for a fault that wasn't there before they received my tablet ,the stress of it all is making me ill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174