AT&T Galaxy S3 First Impressions/Reviews

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had my SG3 for about 3 weeks now and I'm impressed. I have been a die hard BlackBerry user for years, and it took some getting used to for me but I have to be honest and say that I'm enjoying the experience so far. I'm probably still going to get the BlackBerry Z10 soon, but I'll be keeping my SG3 too.

DisguisedCybertron

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Galaxy S III First Impressions/Reviews

I just got a samsung s3 a couple weeks ago. I took the leap from an iphone 4s to the s3 and I must say I am much happier now. I realized there are many differences between the two especially if your used to apple as much as I was, if anything it just takes some time to play with it and everything is pretty simple. If anyone is looking for a great place to make the same leap or even change from a samsung to any other phone, a great place with good prices to look is at repairem.com the prices are the best ive seen and the service is quick from my experience and now I just buy stuff from there or send in any of my broken products to fix. Good luck.

droided77

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Galaxy S III First Impressions/Reviews

I'm in my first few days of my first android phone after a few years of iPhones. Jumping over from an iPhone4 this phone is fast and smooth. After using iphones its taking me some time to figure how to get this phone to be setup like it but it's so worth it. Never loved a phone like this :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz