AT&T getting this phone?

nore03

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if ATT will be getting this phone. I want a android device along side my blackberry but that moto android that att has is not cutting it. I'm thinking i will get a second phone with sprint or t-mobile but if i could save some money keeping AT&T i would much rather keep my 1 company.

ads

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
They are supposed to get 5 android phones this year - most in first half; the Desire is supposed to be one of them. Most of the prognostications on which carrier is getting what device has come to pass this year, but the timing, well, that's a whole other deal. Confidence on the when stays low until somebody sees evidence of training or an inventory list for a given device. I don't believe that's occurred yet for the Desire on ATT, but it is out in the UK this month, so that's somewhat promising.
ADS

JayCudi

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing

I heard T-Mobile will carry it
Then it was switched to AT&T

Not sure...
maybe both?

Who knows...

quetzalcoatl

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Donot know but I am one that is hoping as well. I just hope they get off the fence soon and tell us. And considering they have not announced a date yet for the Dell phone if the desire comes it is sure looking like June or later. But I guess we could get lucky and they do short release date announcements.

quetzalcoatl

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
5 androids this year, bet jobs isn't happy about that.

Not 5 this year 5 first half of this year. But of course they have only announced 2 so far and one of those is in June.

AT&T- News Room

What five Android phones are AT&T supposed to be getting?

They had the Backflip that already launched. The Aero has been announced but according to endgadget will not be here until June. They have a HTC exclusive, which is what everyone thinks is the Desire. The Samsung Galaxy S has passed FCC with AT&T freqs. So there are 4 what is the other one is a big guessing game.

quetzalcoatl

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I am giving them until June to show me that they will get a good andriod phone. With another Apple announcement in June they have until then or I will move to another carrier.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Not 5 this year 5 first half of this year. But of course they have only announced 2 so far and one of those is in June.

AT&T- News Room

They had the Backflip that already launched. The Aero has been announced but according to endgadget will not be here until June. They have a HTC exclusive, which is what everyone thinks is the Desire. The Samsung Galaxy S has passed FCC with AT&T freqs. So there are 4 what is the other one is a big guessing game.

What two devices have they announced so far?