At&t officially leaks U.S. S23 series price

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
At this point, it's no surprise, but with only one day left before the official announcement it's nice to see the S23 Ultra keep the price of the S22 Ultra while increasing the base storage. Hopefully, Samsung continues the free upgrade offer for pre-orders like previous years. I'm sure everyone is ready like me to see what the trade-in values will look like this year.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/sam...tra-prices-release-date-att-official_id145257

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious what the special colors offered this year will be. I hope they don't have so many problems with the orders as they did last year.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
At this point, it's no surprise, but with only one day left before the official announcement it's nice to see the S23 Ultra keep the price of the S22 Ultra while increasing the base storage. Hopefully, Samsung continues the free upgrade offer for pre-orders like previous years. I'm sure everyone is ready like me to see what the trade-in values will look like this year.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/sam...tra-prices-release-date-att-official_id145257

I saw the article about AT&T leaking but we already know most of it. I just want a decent trade in and to pay the price of the 8/256 and get the 12/512 which is what we want. So when exactly can you pre-order? I know the phone comes out on the 17th but if you order right away do you have a better chance of getting it sooner maybe a day or two earlier? I forgot how it works like is it after the event is over? Is that when you will know exact trade in value and other deals? Like when will it show up on their website to order?

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
You can usually order once Unpacked starts. Although I usually have trouble with the Samsung site for a little while at the beginning. I would definitely order from Samsunf even if you want the carrier deals. They usually offer carrier deals on their site. Some people complain about trade-in issues with mailing the old phone to Samsung, but I have been doing it for several years with no issue. I do get nervous when I start seeing the horror story posts in the forum, but like I said, my wife and I have had no problem.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
You can usually order once Unpacked starts. Although I usually have trouble with the Samsung site for a little while at the beginning. I would definitely order from Samsunf even if you want the carrier deals. They usually offer carrier deals on their site. Some people complain about trade-in issues with mailing the old phone to Samsung, but I have been doing it for several years with no issue. I do get nervous when I start seeing the horror story posts in the forum, but like I said, my wife and I have had no problem.

Well we usually do Samsung also. We used to do Best buy sometimes cuz they would have good deals but here lately Samsung's better plus we did the reserve for the extra 50. We left Sprint for Verizon and got unlocked phones for the first time that's back when the S10 Plus they had hardware problems my husband had to get a new motherboard I didn't want to turn mine in our signals were horrible with Sprint always but we switched to verizon. I still had bad signals with the S10 Plus. It was probably just the phone itself but I ended up going back to carrier with the 21 and 22 and getting Verizon brand and we've been happy and had really good signal ever since. So I will order the same I guess Verizon just through Samsung. Aren't they giving away a free pair of headphones? I don't need them I have the last ones but I really want that free memory upgrade I want to pay $1199 and get the 512 plus an $800 trade in that would be so good..

Last edited:

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordering unlocked from Samsung also allows to save on carrier activation fees. Just move the SIM from old the phone to new.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordering unlocked from Samsung also allows to save on carrier activation fees. Just move the SIM from old the phone to new.

Oh really hmm I didn't know that . So getting a Verizon I've from Samsung I'll need a new SIM? Do they see you one Samsung I forget?

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh really hmm I didn't know that . So getting a Verizon I've from Samsung I'll need a new SIM? Do they see you one Samsung I forget?

Another reason to order from Samsung, if you have a trade-in device, you will pay taxes on the remaining balance. Ordering from the carriers or Best Buy usually requires to pay taxes on full amount.