AT&T update

Mingecutter

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I just received it too, as I've been checking for the Lollipop 5.1 update. After the update successfully installed, my Android version is now 5.0.2. Not what I was looking for, unfortunately.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
AT&T software update - not 5.1.1

It's currently downloading. Confirmed on another device it's not 5.1.1.

d197cef5de4b109f2b3b5526b43ba280.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

S6edge46220

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I installed it earlier today..haven't noticed anything different. Guess we're never going to get 5.1.1. I'm loving the switch to Android since I got the edge to replace my iPhone...but the huge delays in updates making it out may well be the reason I go back to iPhone. I've been fighting with battery and memory issues for almost 3 months now, on a flagship device, with no meaningful fixes. Unacceptable in my eyes.

Posted via the Android Central App

Fred Wilson2

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the stupid carriers take forever to take the android update and mod it with their junk and firmware and test it.
Almost 3 weeks ago now, I bought a (new) unlocked, non-carrier, international S6E.
It updated immediately, right out of the box during the initial setup to 5.1.1
That was with no sim even installed yet, just on my wifi at home.
I'm using it on AT&T.

Fred

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I installed it earlier today..haven't noticed anything different. Guess we're never going to get 5.1.1. I'm loving the switch to Android since I got the edge to replace my iPhone...but the huge delays in updates making it out may well be the reason I go back to iPhone. I've been fighting with battery and memory issues for almost 3 months now, on a flagship device, with no meaningful fixes. Unacceptable in my eyes.

I've got an International version with 5.1.1 that I'm using on AT&T and I've had no issues. I think the 5.1.1 update will be well worth the wait unless AT&T screws it up with their bloatware.

Leoncio Zamora

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
It just said "Real update from OE2 to OF3." I guess that's the baseband?

I believe it's a update to fix the error message people been getting with the pop up that says unauthorized actions have been detected which pops up every 15 minutes without going away

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia