a6898c5d-2719-4fb5.jpg

Sent from my TapadaAtrix :)

neicy17

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
It took awhile to find where the text messaging icon was stored but I finally found it and replaced it along with the browser, app drawer launcher icon, and dock background to give it the droid bionic look.

Click to view quoted image

im sorry but i didnt quite get it. how did you get rid of the white dock background? is it a screenshot of atrix 4g? is it a native motoblur?
thank you

Sinick

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
My screenshots are shown a little differently when posting this way because I organized my screens so that the black bars wrap around all of the screens and loop back on one another, so I'm adding a photo of the screens stitched together. However, the background doesn't line up like it's supposed to. If anyone could tell me if there's a way to line up the background in screenshots, I would appreciate it. The screens pictured are numbered 4, 3, 1, and 2 in my description, from left to right.

Char

stitched.jpg

I try to keep everything I need within reach when using my Atrix 4G. I have 3 docks; two are for my often-used apps, one is for my app groups. All of the dock icons can be swiped to open an alternate application. For example, the dock icon on the far right of my main dock (pictured) can be tapped to open Dolphin HD Browser, and swiped to open Google Currents.

Screen 1: My home screen has WiFi and ringer toggles, and a clock that can be tapped to control my alarms.

Screen 2: The current temperature is shown on the far left of the screen that is to the right of my home screen. When tapped, it opens The Weather Channel app to show the current weather conditions in my area. Toggles for GPS, keeping the screen always on, brightness, and screen orientation lock are also here. To the right of this screen is a toggle that opens a window to control all of my volume sliders when tapped.

Screen 3: Battery level is shown on the far right of the screen that is to the left of my home screen, which can be tapped to open the Battery Usage settings menu. Under it are my calendar events. On the far left is an LED flashlight toggle.

Screen 4: My fourth screen is for when I'm driving, and controls Pandora through toggle widgets, shows an additional clock, as well as navigation and voice search toggles. This is the screen I keep open when my phone is mounted in my car.

Wallpaper:
Source: Lifehacker
Specifically, this one: GH_0003p

Apps used:
Launcher: Launcher Pro
Battery and Temperature: Minimalistic Text
Calendar Events: Simple Calendar Widget
Toggles and Driving Clock: Widgetsoid
Default Homescreen Clock: SiMi Clock

Also used:
Icons: Widgetsoid Alternative Icons

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Some very nice widgets on ur home screen sir.

Could u kindly either name or provide links for the widgets under the weather widget on the 4th home screen and for all the widgets on the 5th and 6th home screens?

- - - Updated - - -

Some very nice widgets on ur home screen sir.

Could u kindly either name or provide links for the widgets under the weather widget on the 4th home screen and for all the widgets on the 5th and 6th home screens?

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Could u kindly provide either the names or the links or both to the apps for the red toggles on ur second screen shot and for the red horse battery app on ur first screen shot?