attachment help

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
when i download attachments they are saved to the sd card. how do i retrieve these. i can't find them anywhere. some are docs and others are pics. I need help please.

aleis

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
you need to download a file manager program.
i use Explorer.
then you can look at the contents of your sd card.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
can i get this app for free in the market. my BB always did this naturally. strike one up for the old storm 2 I gave up for this.

aleis

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
guys, u need a file explorer.
i have one named Explorer its free in the market.
open it up and you see a bunch of folders.
most times i`ve found what i was downloading in a folder called "downloaded" or in the folder of the program i was downloading from. like i download music from an app named 'i music' and the downloads go to the 'i music' folder.
or sometimes it just on the sd card folder just sitting there.

twigstoy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Well I downloaded explorer & it still will not do anything.. All I want to do is open a text message with a pic in it!! That should not be too hard to do..

aleis

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Well I downloaded explorer & it still will not do anything.. All I want to do is open a text message with a pic in it!! That should not be too hard to do..

so let me see, you have a text message that came with an attachment?
how the hell? :)
do you mean mms?
i havent received one on my droid yet so i dont know...
but on my windows phone i would have to go into the message, then hit download (on the droid its probably go into the message, hit menu then hit download).
sorry i couldnt help you further.

twigstoy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
No it is a text message that has a pic in it..(Dancing Santa).. there is a little box in the message that says (download).. I click on it and it says downloading, but nothing happens.. I"m using handcent..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackybeny