audio level

Neub13

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I feel as if the sound level on my xperia z3 is not as loud as my old HTC one. I was at the gym with the sound level at max and noticed the difference. Music is a big part of my memory space on phones so can anyone help. Is it just me or is it something Sony has done

Posted via the Android Central App

techaddict2

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I feel as if the sound level on my xperia z3 is not as loud as my old HTC one. I was at the gym with the sound level at max and noticed the difference. Music is a big part of my memory space on phones so can anyone help. Is it just me or is it something Sony has done

Try the speaker phone instead😀

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Have you tried going into the sound setting and using the equalizer + bass and then the surround sound setting? Then after that you can try out the different headset settings. I don't know about you but I don't go much past halfway in the volume after I tweaked my sound settings

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 via the Coconut Wireless \ooo/...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12