Aukey or Anker 18w qualcomm quick charge 2.0 certified wall charger $10 on Amazon

geeyesgee

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Suggest go for Tronsmart QC 2.0 certified USB Charger. You get both wall charger and car charger. Tronsmart is marginally (around 7%) cheaper than Anker and Aukey as they are OEM supplier to them. And the accessories like USB cable are of high standard than Anker and Aukey.

Posted via the Android Central App

Addendum : Understand Tronsmart is not OEM suppliers to Anker or Aukey.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I can't speak to other brands, but may as well steer clear of Aukey in my opinion if looking specifically for QC2.0 on the G4. I've had two of their car chargers now (having replaced the original under warranty), and in both cases the QC2.0 has been too finicky. Even with the screen off it sometimes wouldn't charge well. It's a dual port with one QC2.0 and one standard. I find I get more reliable, and often faster charging off the standard port.

Like others said, even when the QC2.0 is working, it's not much faster than the OEM stock charger. I don't think it's really worth the extra expense for a QC2.0 charger for the G4. I just happen to have it already for my M8, which benefited big time from it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52