Auto switch not working for GW3

GalaxyLooney

Jan 29, 2019
Visit site
I have GW1 and GW3 and regularly swap between them. When I put the the GW1 on the connection to my phone switches over. When I put the GW3 on it doesn't, so I have to change it manually.

Is there a known issue and/or fix for the GW3. It's annoying it works fine for the older watch. My phone is S10+ and all software is up to date. The GW3 is also 4G enabled with a Vodafone one number.

GalaxyLooney

Jan 29, 2019
Visit site
Well Samsung are living up to their usual high standards. Spent about an hour on live chat last night before giving up. Tried again today and was asked to send watch in for repair as "4g not working"? Eventually agent asked what auto switch was?

While resetting the watch and slowly setting it back up again I did get auto switch to work once on GW3, so am not sure what is happening to prevent it from working.

JTorresFLA

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
I have GW1 and GW3 and regularly swap between them. When I put the the GW1 on the connection to my phone switches over. When I put the GW3 on it doesn't, so I have to change it manually.

Is there a known issue and/or fix for the GW3. It's annoying it works fine for the older watch. My phone is S10+ and all software is up to date. The GW3 is also 4G enabled with a Vodafone one number.

I switch every other day between my Galaxy Watch and the GW3. I found the only way to make sure it works is to turn off the watch going on the charger and then turn on the watch coming off of the charger. Once I started that routine I have not had a problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech