Back to Android!

abkollin27

Jul 10, 2023
Visit site
So happy to be back with Android. I had Android phones for a long time after Blackberry was gone. Three years ago - after being frustrated with Android Auto interface - I switched to Apple. I will say that the iPhone is easy and CarPlay is a pleasure. But, I missed being able to make my phone my own - and you cannot do that with Apple. So - when I saw the Motorola RAZR Plus coming out - I decided to make the switch!
Besides being an Android fan - I am:
In sales - covering a territory in Metro Detroit
An avid Squash player
Lover of fine food, theater, movies and travel.

Thanks - and let's Moto!

Reactions: Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
"Hello, Moto."

Seriously, though -- welcome to Android Central! I agree that iOS is good for many different things, but they just can't beat Android in the customization department!

Enjoy yourself around the forums!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So happy to be back with Android. I had Android phones for a long time after Blackberry was gone. Three years ago - after being frustrated with Android Auto interface - I switched to Apple. I will say that the iPhone is easy and CarPlay is a pleasure. But, I missed being able to make my phone my own - and you cannot do that with Apple. So - when I saw the Motorola RAZR Plus coming out - I decided to make the switch!
Besides being an Android fan - I am:
In sales - covering a territory in Metro Detroit
An avid Squash player
Lover of fine food, theater, movies and travel.

Thanks - and let's Moto!
Welcome to AC!
Go Redwings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d