Backgroud Apps Automatticaly Shut down After Lolipop Update

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
its on wifi ...and other downloads working finee its not problem of network or data

OK. So you are using Wi-Fi and all other apps download OK from the Play Store and it is just the Brothers in Arms 3 game that will not download. Am I correct?

Have you got more than enough space on your phone's internal memory to download a game of this size, (754MB), which with the installation will require around 1.5 -2GB free space.

ranjanbawa

May 20, 2015
Visit site
but i was had 3gb free of space its ram problem it always free 450 MB near but apps are not running much in background....my u torrent is also shut down automatically when i use facebook or whatsapp app

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
OK. So you are using Wi-Fi and all other apps download OK from the Play Store and it is just the Brothers in Arms 3 game that will not download. Am I correct?

Am I correct?

but i was had 3gb free of space its ram problem it always free 450 MB near but apps are not running much in background....my u torrent is also shut down automatically when i use facebook or whatsapp app

With Android... unused RAM is wasted RAM, unlike a PC. Are you using any sort of Task Killer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88