backup restoring questions

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
heres the break down i had to unroot to get update wasnt able to flash for some reason but its done my question is how do i restore my backup and do i really need to anyways?? i did copy the tibu folder to me computer and i did try and copy it to the phone but nothing happened i was able to copy save sms to folder and it restored all my texts i also have my backup pro but i wasnt able to copy that folder it kept saying my backup was from jan 8 th and for some reason i am never able to upload my backups to either drive or box ??

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, need some information:

(1) What backup? A nandroid created in ClockworkMod Recovery? Apps?

(2) For Titanium, you go into it and restore the most recently saved list. I suggest not restoring system data, though. For the SMS, I have no idea--i've never used it.

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
tibu if i erased everything when i rerooted it wouldnt be on phone right? so i copied folded to my desktop and then re copied to phone but it isnt doing anything

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
tibu if i erased everything when i rerooted it wouldnt be on phone right? so i copied folded to my desktop and then re copied to phone but it isnt doing anything

Is it in the correct folder? Did you make a note of where TiBu saved it so you could place it properly?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The file you saved on your comp... what format is it saved in? Check that out. Maybe your operating system saved it as a different file type. Or this could be completely wrong. Try it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2