BAMF 1.63 to 2.0-4, then back. Now no USB?

EisBlade

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
When flashing with BAMF 2.0-4 I never did the radio file, had too many problems and went back to 1.63. Now I can't connect the phone to my laptop and get a USB connection to the SD card. I've uninstalled and reinstalled HTC Sense, changed phone settings from Disk, to Charge Only, to Internet Pass-Through and all the others, clicked settings in Development, etc. HTC Sense doesn't "see" a phone connected, ever now, and I can't copy rom zips and radio files to the SD. What am I missing, or is there a flash or other procedure required?

Thanks!

C Dirty

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Stupid question, but have you restarted your phone? While rooting my computer was unable to detect my phone after the first reboot, and I had to restart both to get it working again.

djinsydius

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
You need to connect the phone, select internet pass through, I believe some drivers will install, let it do it's thing, then when it's done you should be able to connect as disk drive

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Exactly what DJinsydius said, must first use internet pass through and let the drivers install, then you are good to go :)

EisBlade

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey bud. Yes, several times, and that's with trying various combinations afterwards. I don't have much choice other than this old XP laptop at the moment, but I was able to establish a USB connection before...and I was also able to establish a ADB connection as well. Now, nothing. Any ideas?

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
do what the guys above said. Still no dice? FIX PERMISSIONS. you'd be surprised what a permissions fix can do for your phone. HAve you wiped dalvik cache?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas