BAMF Forever 1.10 FINAL is out

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I think BAMF Forever 1.11 is just an overall more polished ROM... everything works, it's fast, smooth and it works. I don't remember specific issues with g3d, but there were a few things that were a little buggy with the ROM for day to day use, and after going back to test 1.11 I have not looked back. This will be my daily driver for at least a couple more weeks until I pick up a new device... I'm on a 1 yr contract with my TB and actually could have picked up a new device as of yesterday since I had the TB on day ONE.

Is liquid smooth 3.2 discernably faster than bamf 11 with imo kernel?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you try 1.2 g3d?

Thanks.

Yes... that was the version I was using last.

Is liquid smooth 3.2 discernably faster than bamf 11 with imo kernel?

I do like Liquid Smooth and CM7... both are very smooth :) (just a pun on the name)... most recent I was using CM7, but just wanted to change to a Sense ROM and Forever was the best I've seen and I've been using it for a couple weeks straight now and I'm happy.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
We bought two of them off EBay (Thanks, Mr. Anonymous!) and I had to drive two hours both ways to get them at 1am. Fun times.

It was a good thing we did it that way, though, because we don't live in a 3G area and they wouldn't have been sold at local stores.

You want 1.11 to fix the end call bug and.. here is your kernel..

http://db.tt/62VDaPd6

And imoseyons kernel runs best on.this.

Sent from my Thunderstick using Tapatalk

jwerwie

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Would turning off the Sense 3 lock screen also fix the end call bug? I don't really want to flash another rom just yet. Also, is 1.11 stable? I know it is still listed as testing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Would turning off the Sense 3 lock screen also fix the end call bug? I don't really want to flash another rom just yet. Also, is 1.11 stable? I know it is still listed as testing.

I've been running 1.11 for a long time now with Imoseyon kernel and it's rock solid stable...and no end call bug in sight.

jwerwie

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Just moved to 1.11 and I am extremely happy so far. However, occasionally my data switches between 1X and 3G. I don't think this is a 1.11 problem as I've had this problem with other ROMs. Anyone have a similar issue or a radio that solves the problem?

Could just be normal Thunderbolt problems...