dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I wish they had made the band standard like on the gear 2, I had extras and could have changed already. I like bracelet types where you don't have to buckle it in. Let's hope some third party people help besides Diesel, there's were flashy, gear s is flashy enough for me, just need decent band choices.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I want a couple different colors..for some reason I was expecting to pay 35 to 40 bucks for each..do you think they will be cheaper in the future?...think I will wait a while before purchasing.

I could see that price for 3 or 4 of them, but each...I'll wait as well.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I won't believe til I see it. Last few OEM samsung items that i picked from ebay were anything but OEM. I got white and black by buying a white and black s. Have white on black s and works out.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the White tapered one for my wife from ebay. I will let you know if there is any issues once we receive it. Since its coming from Korea, it will be a couple of weeks. We have T-mobile and they don't sell the white Gear S so the base will be black. I think the bottom side will be show so it will probably look like it has a white strip down the side. Its going to either look really nice or really stupid!

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the White tapered one for my wife from ebay. I will let you know if there is any issues once we receive it. Since its coming from Korea, it will be a couple of weeks. We have T-mobile and they don't sell the white Gear S so the base will be black. I think the bottom side will be show so it will probably look like it has a white strip down the side. Its going to either look really nice or really stupid!

I ordered the white bangle one myself did not think about the black line down the side LOL... Doubt it will bother me though I really wanted a black watch. I know I will want other color bands I can just wait on them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo