Battery draining problem with my galaxy s3.

A

AC Question

My device is draining battery so fast, i will try everything to do but there is something else.
Actually when i checked that to mobile repair shop
They said that its not the battery fault there is a fault of supply.
Any idea about how to fix it??

MobileNick

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure I agree with the repair shop, unless they can show you proof (for example, show the output of the phone charging circuit and prove to you that the output current is too low). S3 is now several years old so if it is the original battery would not be surprising if that has gone bad now - the battery is often the first thing to go bad. Fortunately, you can get a new one on ebay, etc., for a pretty decent price - certainly cheaper than repairing your phone.

I would take a chance and buy a new battery and see if that fixes it (unless like I said they have proven to you that the charging circuitry is bad). Just make sure to get an original Samsung battery - the aftermarket ones can start fires if you are not careful.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I would tend to disagree with your last sentence - both Anker and Hyperion are very good companies and both show batteries for the S3. (And "Samsung" batteries aren't always from Samsung.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non