ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I think you will need to update that app

Posted via Android Central App

hugajy5a.jpg

umaqagyg.jpg

zu2ynygy.jpg

You will see on the middle right side when the developer last updated the app. The main app was done last January 2012. The keys to unlocking Ultimate and Plus last 2011.

So how do you update an app that was last updated during those times? There have been tons of Android devices released after those timeframes. Including the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy S4. The developer has abandoned development of the app.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

skeamznz

May 29, 2013
Visit site
OK I have tested it out for a couple of days try ds battery saver guys. Great if you don't want to riot. I'm rooted running echoe rom. I get easily 5hrs screen on time per day on stock I would get around 3hrs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Sanyad

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/14/hugajy5a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/14/umaqagyg.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/14/zu2ynygy.jpg

You will see on the middle right side when the developer last updated the app. The main app was done last January 2012. The keys to unlocking Ultimate and Plus last 2011.

So how do you update an app that was last updated during those times? There have been tons of Android devices released after those timeframes. Including the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy S4. The developer has abandoned development of the app.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hehe sorry i didnt knew the app was updated last on 2012 ..i think its helpless if the app itself was last updated on 2012

Sanyad

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I use Nova as a launcher but I'm running the Verizon version of 4.3 but have yet to do a factory reset since the update. It's about the same as what I've seen in the past, though.

I should mention that I also do not have Facebook installed. I look at it through the web interface in Chrome.

I do have a Tasker profile that keeps count of how many times my location is found though Google's Fuse Location API. It's about once every 72 seconds. There have been times in the past where it was closer to once every 45 seconds and my battery life was noticeably worse but I didn't do anything special to change it. It seems to happen more often right after clearing Maps data or re installing some Google services (my guess is that Google Now is "learning" my routine in that time) and it was definitely worse after I installed Google Wallet. Other than using Tasker and Synker to control when my apps sync rather than using auto sync I haven't done anything special. I used Battery Guru for a while but it went rogue once and drained my battery and didn't seem to make a difference when it was installed so I gave up on it.

Those that launcher helps to save battery

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Those that launcher helps to save battery

Assuming "those" should be "does" my guess is no. I like my extra customization options. If anything it allows me to use more battery because I can fit more widgets on each screen.