Battery Life/Tips and Tricks

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
i dont know, the iphones i had the battery lasted longer.

I hope a good bigger mah battery comes out soon.

does anyone know if these aftermarket 1500mAh last longer then the stock 1350?
1500mAh Battery+Desktop Dock Charger For HTC Inspire 4G - eBay (item 370484776473 end time Mar-17-11 03:40:08 PDT)

Stock on the Inspire is actually 1230. As for the link, I don't know - their description specifically states "Best replacement for the original battery with comparable standby and talk time."

So, the way it sounds to me, you may not be gaining that much extra time even with the extra battery size.

Also, despite the overall good reviews on the seller, my cynical nature gives me pause over a "larger" battery that is being shipped directly from China for $9.00 total. But that may just be me.

Tompoint0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
After complaining all day yesterday about the battery life (granted ive been using it non-stop because its new) I lowered the screen settings and got an application killer. So far the phone has been lasting me most of the day. I havent been on it as much either due to school/work

smokinHawk

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Stock on the Inspire is actually 1230. As for the link, I don't know - their description specifically states "Best replacement for the original battery with comparable standby and talk time."

So, the way it sounds to me, you may not be gaining that much extra time even with the extra battery size.

Also, despite the overall good reviews on the seller, my cynical nature gives me pause over a "larger" battery that is being shipped directly from China for $9.00 total. But that may just be me.
ya thats what i was thinking, as cheap as it is i might risk it if no definite better batteries come out soon and get the ohm meter out and see what its actually pumping out.