Battery life

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
For a phone with such a nice big battery, I expected more.. I'm still down to 50% by 5pm, with moderate use. It was better when I first bought the phone..

Think it's already time for a new battery?

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
How do you think in joking? When I first got this phone I was still at 75% at 5pm-ish.. Now it's at 50% or less by 5pm.. Don't know if it's the apps or the battery losing its capacity that's causing this, and wondering if anyone else has noticed battery issues yet.

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
In the settings : battery, do you see anything out of the ordinary in regards to any app using an unusually higher percentage of battery? if you're not sure post a screen shot of that screen.

Savbers

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Many things affect battery life, it seems like you're not following closely enough.

Remember, most other Android phones make are lucky to make it to 12pm with 50%.

xeene

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
How do you think in joking? When I first got this phone I was still at 75% at 5pm-ish.. Now it's at 50% or less by 5pm.. Don't know if it's the apps or the battery losing its capacity that's causing this, and wondering if anyone else has noticed battery issues yet.
The more apps are installed the more battery will drain. Have you installed any apps between now and when you first got the phone? There is your answer!

cdubb1

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site

Well, I said that because it almost seemed like you were complaining about being down to 50% or less by 5pm. Most people would still kill for that kind of battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adawdadawd