Battery Replacement Primer

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Folks it's time I made the leap on replacing my N10's battery. I still have the original and it's become virtually useless.

Any help on where I can go to start to figure out how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

wendyb1952

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Folks it's time I made the leap on replacing my N10's battery. I still have the original and it's become virtually useless.

Any help on where I can go to start to figure out how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

I have just bitten the bullet and done this. Below is the link to the YouTube video from the company from whom I bought the replacement battery. Their kit includes the battery, tools and DVD instructions and is available from Amazon. It's not the cheapest on offer but appears to be one of the best according to most reviewers. The hardest part is getting the tablet apart but time and patience pay off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-KjoSkzTU

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have just bitten the bullet and done this. Below is the link to the YouTube video from the company from whom I bought the replacement battery. Their kit includes the battery, tools and DVD instructions and is available from Amazon. It's not the cheapest on offer but appears to be one of the best according to most reviewers. The hardest part is getting the tablet apart but time and patience pay off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-KjoSkzTU
Thanks for that I'm checking it out. Did it solve the problem for you?

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the battery and installed it this morning. Everything went perfectly. It definitely is tougher to open this tablet then you think (not QUITE as easy as the video implies), but that was the worst of it. The video is very well done and covered everything. Patience is indeed the key. My first charge to full is happening as I type this. Very pleased so far, will report on the experience as it goes.

Thanks to all for the suggestions and advice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia