Battle Royale! Galaxy S4 vs HTC One vs iPhone 5c vs all others!

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
HTC One would get knocked down due to it's outdated Android version. ;)

... What version of Android a phone has is like having it's own Swagger. The newer the better, but not necessarily an advantage. The HTC One would get knocked out with it's outdated Android version? 4.1.2 isn't that out dated and I've got the HTC One on Verizon running 4.2.2, so take that kjbkny!

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
... What version of Android a phone has is like having it's own Swagger. The newer the better, but not necessarily an advantage. The HTC One would get knocked out with it's outdated Android version? 4.1.2 isn't that out dated and I've got the HTC One on Verizon running 4.2.2, so take that kjbkny!

4.1.2 is a year old, which is actually ancient in Android terms. If you were referring to the carrier overlay as swagger, I'd agree. When it comes to Android, being several versions behind is a shortcoming.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
4.1.2 is a year old, which is actually ancient in Android terms. If you were referring to the carrier overlay as swagger, I'd agree. When it comes to Android, being several versions behind is a shortcoming.
In general that's true, but you have to look at what's changed as well.