BBye Pixel 1

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Had to say bye to my OG Pixel XL. Got the 450 trade in offer for a new Pixel 4 XL and it was just time.

My OG Pixel XL was the best phone I'd ever owned. The 4 has big shoes to fill. I love the 4 so far, but I miss the OG too. Bittersweet upgrade.

To the OG Pixel XL!

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Had to say bye to my OG Pixel XL. Got the 450 trade in offer for a new Pixel 4 XL and it was just time.

My OG Pixel XL was the best phone I'd ever owned. The 4 has big shoes to fill. I love the 4 so far, but I miss the OG too. Bittersweet upgrade.

To the OG Pixel XL!

Where did you get that trade in offer at?

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
You can still smell the new on my og pixel, and it's running like a clock and wrapped in an OtterBox Defender..... it won't be going anywhere until the pixel 5's come out. At least LoL.

Congrats on the new 4 though.... keep us informed on how it's treating you, I might end up with one down the road ;-)

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
You can still smell the new on my og pixel, and it's running like a clock and wrapped in an OtterBox Defender..... it won't be going anywhere until the pixel 5's come out. At least LoL.

Congrats on the new 4 though.... keep us informed on how it's treating you, I might end up with one down the road ;-)
Thank you! Just to be sure... You do know that Google has dropped update support for the OG? Not only no new versions, but no more new monthly security updates?