Becoming disappointed with the G4

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
IPhones can't share their hotspot with non-Apple products?

They can, but they drop the signal intermittently. Makes for a crappy gaming/internet experience. At least they got it that far. Last year a non-apple product couldn't even connect if the iPhone was on LTE.

inm101

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I still have lag issues / missed touches with google keyboard and stock keyboard. Knock to wake is hit and miss and the battery is very bad. I love the smart lock feature for keeping the device unlocked when I'm at home or work but that only works maybe 75% of the time. I'm not sure what the deal is yet but I think this guy may be going back to Verizon.

I have the EXACT same issues with a Verizon G4. It was worse when I had the VZW glass screen protector but is still bad with the conventional protector. I have managed to mitigate the performance problems by disabling unneeded apps and by changing the developer options animation speeds. No matter what I do the touch screen scrolling and tapping problems are driving me crazy. I tweeted and Facebook messages LG USA mobile asking for when Verizon owners will get and update to resolve. Still waiting for their response 24 hours later.

The Bard

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine is G4 H818P. With dual On SIMs LTE. 3 months without any major issue. Phone crashed once or twice. But that because I ran buggy app. I love this phone more then my G2. I read sprint and verizon G4 have bad problems. I'm agree that bloatware cause those problems.

Posted via the Android Central App

inm101

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
The "LG Mobile" Facebook sent me a message directing me to the regional support page :-<

While there I did see a software update is available for the US991 variant which appears to be specific to US Cellular. No relief in sight for Verizon owners.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
...I still have lag issues / missed touches with google keyboard and stock keyboard. Knock to wake is hit and miss and the battery is very bad......Verizon.

Enough said...
Sorry to hear about your problem. My T-Mobile version is working great. No complaints.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJavierL