Best Android ROM of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldwinger

May 8, 2010
Visit site
DarkSlide on the DX

DarkSlide has got to be my vote.

On my DX I need stability, reliability, speed and it's got all three. It doesn't hurt that it looks good as well.

One thing most folks don't know about DarkSlide is that it comes with a free car of your choice, has no calories and cures cancer in lab rats. BBCrackman and Gatesjr have don't an excellent job at adding all these features while maintaining a solid ROM. I can assure you from personal experience that I've not receive one single calorie from this ROM, I don't have any lab rats and I've been told I'm just too stupid to figure out how to get my new car, but I'm still working on it.:mad:

cinnamontoast

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Cyanogenmod no question (for all you people who said cyanogen, that is the developer's handle, not the name of the rom. cyanogen works on the HTC Dream/Magic, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Slide, HTC Vision & Nexus One. The rest of the team handles the other phones they support).

SiliconAddict

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I would vote for Cyanogen...if it wasn't for the fact that they STILL don't have 4G up and running on their ROMs for EVO.

If I'm spending an extra $10 a month for 4G I damn well want 4G on my ROM. It may have not been an issue when WIMAX and 4G wasn't available. But its pervasive enough in the Minneapolis / St Paul metro now that I gotta have it.

Instead I'm voting for Senseless for EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000