Best Case for Incredible

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I may order the case-mate barely there...but then again, why bother LOL.
I want a barely there case but in anything other than black or pink.

for some reason the plastic gel case seems to be a bit too stiff on the device. Can these even dry up?

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you have it? How much bulk does it add? I'm not sure about the crotch-rocket-rider inspired design, but I like the concept (and that it is flush with the camera lens).

I'm loving this speck case. It adds a little bit if thickness but not much. I like how the camera lens is now recessed. Easier to keep it clean. The red lines on the back are actually functional. They are rubber joints that allow the hard case to be flexible. It's a great well thought out design with a bit of flash. Cheap from Verizon after corporate discount.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh god Tony does scale trains too......first he breaks cell phones, next he causing train crashes.....so what's up after that Tony R/C planes or boats?! lol

(Checked out the channel there nice work, but I have to bash ya a bit!!)

ramireh3

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I love my Speck case. Its a little Adam West Batman Mobile looking but I like the little bit of heft that it adds to the phone and the thinkness around the phone doesn't make me worry too much about it accidently hitting the ground. Some people like the slimness of the phone but after carrying a Treo 700P and then BB Storm 1 and 2 in my pocket the INC naked was a little too feathery for me. Too each his own. But the Speck case is a good deal.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
honestly i had to return my speck case i was not a fan since it was way too hard to click the power button. The case fit and looked great but the power button was a deal breaker.

diet_beal

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a big fan of Innocases... they probably get the job done, but I HATE the seem.

I tried a Talon Hard Shell. Doesn't fit the phone -- can't fully close it. It's a front piece that connects with a back piece. The seem stays open and operates as a dust collection system. My phone got dirtier in one day than I could have imagined.

I'm waiting on the Incipio Feather. Loved it for my Storm -- high expectations for the Dinc model...

i have been waiting for the feather as well; have it on my ipod touch and love it. fortunately, it is finally out. i will definitely be ordering today. see link below:

incipio feather

diet_beal

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
what's the difference between this one and the case-mate barely there?

there really doesn't appear to be much of a difference other than brand. i only have personal experience with the incipio cases and really like the overall look and feel of it. their customer service has also been very helpful in the past; my ipod case started to crack and they sent me a new one in the mail under their lifetime warranty.

i think it is all about personal preference.

Last edited:

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Did i get a case that doesn't exist, or isn't available to the public?!?!?

After my Innocase Active case started to peel, I emailed the online store and they offered to send me a new one. To my (pleasant) surprise, i did not receive the case I ordered.... It still said Innocase Active on the box but it was more like the "Limited Addition" case that can be found for the EVO. I had previously tried to find the case like this before for the incredible because i thought it was great and even contacted Seidio. They mentioned that they MIGHT make it for the Dinc in the future.....well i have one in my hands now, and I can't find it online ANYWHERE

Am I special (my mom always said i was), or am i missing something?

I can post pics later if anyone wants

Chiefmcfuz

Jun 28, 2010
www.manhattanreefs.com
I love the Innocase 2 Surface, I just wish they would release an Innocase 2 that would cover the big battery. Seidio if you read this I am sure you would sell quite a few of these.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
what's the difference between this one and the case-mate barely there?

The Barely There actually seems to cover more of the phone. I don't know how the Feather stays on, but it doesn't cover any of the face of the phone, at least from the pictures. The Barely There case covers the front edge along three sides, just not the top. And that edge is a problem area, at least on my phone. That's where most of my scratches are.

I went with the Casemate. I had feather cases for my ipod and Storm, but Incipio first promised this case in July! I only got the email that it was available last week. Bums. :p Couldn't wait that long.

FWIW, I like the Casemate a lot. Very sleak and doesn't add discernible bulk to the phone (I keep it front pocket).

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Best Case For DINC

I love the Seidio Innocase Surface II with the Holster as a Combo on Amazon.com

Also the Innocell 1750mah extended battery and you dont need a bigger battery door as the stock door works and along with the above Case and Holster.

Chiefmcfuz

Jun 28, 2010
www.manhattanreefs.com
Is anyone from Seidio reading?

An Innocase surface 2 that would accommodate the 3500 battery would make you some money and make some of us very happy with full phone protection :)

Matt Algren

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I just noticed that Casemate is running a Cyber Monday special. 25% off + free shipping with promo code cyber10. I think I'm going with the feather, though I wish they had more than black and hot pink.

(God this post looks like spam. I swear I'm not a spambot. I have an Incredible on its way in the mail and just found the forums while looking for ways to trick out my first Android.)

edit: And Incipio seems to have 30% off with promo code SMARTY10, but they only have black and hot pink too. What's up with that? Is that a thing with Incredible phones?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74