Best clear thin case

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
You come outside! That's a damn good call! Like I said, I've dropped mine on the tile of the bathroom floor in my gym, and once or twice on rubber mat. And nothing happened to my phone. Thankfully. The phone's very durable!
Agree! The aluminum body definitely factored into my phone being safe...... "Healthy as a horse, not a drip" -Chip Douglas (Cable Guy)....LMAO

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Agree! The aluminum body definitely factored into my phone being safe...... "Healthy as a horse, not a drip" -Chip Douglas (Cable Guy)....LMAO
Hehehe oh yeah hell yeah definitely! I mean the aluminum body with the massive amounts of bio resin coating on the back not only feel good but it is durable for the backing of a phone!

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
well yeah. I mean everyone puts their Google camera app on their OnePlus phones that have heard an improved the camera experience a bit but it's still a half good camera. Other than that OnePlus phones are very good they get pretty timely Android updates, but yeah most of their phones are very big and they're getting more Samsung Galaxy-ish unfortunately... Basically, I think that one plus as a company is starting to lose their stock androidish touch unfortunately.

Yep I think I read somewhere that OnePlus is going for a pretty heavy skin this year to make them stand out more. Say goodbye to those timely updates and stockish Android feel....and say hello to slower, buggier updates with a cluttered UI :eek: Gotta love progress lol.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep I think I read somewhere that OnePlus is going for a pretty heavy skin this year to make them stand out more. Say goodbye to those timely updates and stockish Android feel....and say hello to slower, buggier updates with a cluttered UI :eek: Gotta love progress lol.
Haha, yeah, I agree with you completely. It's very unfortunate! I mean for the fact that one plus oxygen OS skins were always simple, basic, useful and very lightweight! Now, they are going to make very heavy, more complicated, etc etc. Same idea unfortunately as touch was! I don't know why most Android manufacturers want to copy Samsung. I mean I know they're popular and they're very pretty phones and very popular phones, but I don't care why every single smartphone manufacturer wants to copy Samsung at the end of the day. But you're absolutely right, not as many software updates for OnePlus phones in the future, more clutter, more hugs, etc!

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
I love how the Later Case (Cyber Edition) fits and feels like. It has a rubbery feel with nice texture that gives a good grip. It will provide minimum protection to the phone though.