Best free online storage space with upto 50 GB at free of cost.

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I am using Android mobile and I have lot of file's which I want to use at any time. I am searching for are there any online storage space with up to 50 GB at free of cost.

I know about Google drive which offer's 30 GB free online storage space and drop box which offer's 2 GB free online storage space. Can you suggest any other options available which offer's up to 50 GB without any other additional cost.

Also please try to specify a link to web page which compares various online Storage's available.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Mega (mega.nz) offers 15 (I think) GB to start, but you can get that increased (I don't remember how - referring people, maybe) to 50GB. That's lifetime, that's why I can't remember how I got 50GB. It doesn't include more than 50GB, though - if you try to upload over the limit, it just won't. But the paid plans start at 200GB of storage and 1TB of up/downloading per month for 4.99 €/month. And they go up to 8TB/16TB for 29.99 €/month, if you need that much.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I had 50 GB from Box.com but that was a long time ago.

I got 50 GB from Mega free, before 2017, but I don't use it. (It changed in 2017 to 15GB as Rukbat mentioned above)

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi just now I have installed box.com app in my android phone and it is offering only 10 GB space and after that I have installed deego app and surprisingly deego is offering 100 GB space at free of cost.

Doe's deego incurs additional charges after some days on using their services.

Please try to examine the above apps and if possible try to suggest how to acquire 100 GB space in box.com.

Thanks,
Rupesh.