Best Headphones

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have been buying headphones from V Moda for years now, and these vibrato in-ear headphones are the best headphones I have ever owned. Blow Beats out of the water. They are a little pricy, but the customer service is second to none and they are more than willing to help you if something goes wrong. I have even been helped when my first pair was out of warranty. I highly recommend them.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
$130 for earbuds??? Wow and I thought I was crazy buying Bose head phones for that price.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
LMAO, I think of them as an investment. Because over the years things will happen or they might break and instead of having to buy a whole new pair they will either replace them for free if they are in warranty 2 year, or out of warranty you can upgrade to a better version for a lesser cost, or buy the same pair for 50% off.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Koss Porta pros for a while now and loving them, audio quality on par with beats and bose (although without the noise cancellation) and lifetime warranty. Also only $30 :p

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone recommend something decent under 30.. Dont really use them to much so dont want to spend to much cash.. Only going to use them at the poker table:)

strudel#AC

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
$130 for earbuds??? Wow and I thought I was crazy buying Bose head phones for that price.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I spent over $350 on Shure SE530s. There are the best investment I have made in audio equipment without a question. I have had them for years and they are no worse for wear then the day I purchased them since they are built to last and the sound quality definitely leaves nothing to be desired.

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
Anyone recommend something decent under 30.. Dont really use them to much so dont want to spend to much cash.. Only going to use them at the poker table:)

I just bought some $19.99 Ink'd Skullcandy in-ear buds and they fit & sound nicely. I've seen them on sale for less online, so look around if you want the best price.

Last edited:

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Go look up audioque or shok industries. The have some nice ear buds for around 30 a piece. Car audio companies that decided they wanted headphones with amazing low end and the high end to compliment. I personally own the audioque and they are amazing. Skull candy does not compare.

Here is the audioque i paid i think 32 shipped maybe less. And has microphone and button for answering calls/ changing songs.

www.audioque.com/AQ-EB01-Ear-Buds-_p_72.html

Sent from your mom's phone.

Benzter

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Any headphones from Audio Technica easily have better build and audio quality than Beats.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I spent over $350 on Shure SE530s. There are the best investment I have made in audio equipment without a question. I have had them for years and they are no worse for wear then the day I purchased them since they are built to last and the sound quality definitely leaves nothing to be desired.

You don't have to lie ... LOL ... I am sorry but you DID NOT spend $350 on a pair of earbuds for a phone ... I won't even begin to believe that. :p

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Sony ear buds 19.99-29.99. they sound just fine. There are some better ones, but I run through then so quick I wouldn't dare spend more than that. I move furniture for a living so I am very hard on them, between sweat and snagging them on things. Good value.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Go look up audioque or shok industries. The have some nice ear buds for around 30 a piece. Car audio companies that decided they wanted headphones with amazing low end and the high end to compliment. I personally own the audioque and they are amazing. Skull candy does not compare.

Here is the audioque i paid i think 32 shipped maybe less. And has microphone and button for answering calls/ changing songs.

AQ-EB01 Ear Buds

Sent from your mom's phone.

Thanks ill check them out.

sracercelica

May 14, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to lie ... LOL ... I am sorry but you DID NOT spend $350 on a pair of earbuds for a phone ... I won't even begin to believe that. :p

He never said he bought them for a phone, he said he has had them for years. I personally would never spend that much on headphones, but I have friends who have. I have friends that collect headphones and earbuds just like some women collect purses.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I suggest checking out the forums at head-fi.org. They are fantastic and sort through Best Buy pushed stuff (like most Bose, Beats, etc.) and compile great lists of good, honest headphones.

For me, my setup is ==>

While mobile, NuForce NE700X
While at home, Grado SR60i

strudel#AC

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
He never said he bought them for a phone, he said he has had them for years. I personally would never spend that much on headphones, but I have friends who have. I have friends that collect headphones and earbuds just like some women collect purses.

You are correct sir, I bought them for the mp3 player I had at the time which was either an iPod touch or a Sony Walkman. My phone is my go-to device for music now so it is primarily where I use them. I do fall under the same group as your friends where I have many pairs of headphones and several that cost over $200. I think I am done buying headphones for awhile though since I have pairs for any listening scenario I can think of

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp