Best music manager for Android?

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping to get some advice/suggestions as to the best iTunes-esque desktop based music manager to use to organise and sync playlists on my phone. I do have a subscription for Youtube Music so I do use that to listen to music most of the time but I also like to have my music collection and playlists remotely on my phone too.

Previously, I have used MusicBee to do this and I have all of my songs, album art and playlists organised on there but it can be a bit frustrating when it comes to syncing as sometimes instead of just transferring the new songs, it'll just start syncing the whole library as if nothing is on the phone.

Any suggestions for a good desktop-based music manager or alternatively, any other solutions to best manage the files onto my phone?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That is definitely a tall order, especially coming from Apple and their massive iTunes music organizer! My husband had used Apple and iTunes for a long time, and has now been on Android for about two years now. I know he's ported some music from his computer... I think he uses Spotify.

Personally, I use a mixture of Google Play Music and YouTube Music. GPM will soon become YTM, though. Still unsure how I feel about that.

What kind of phone are you using currently, or are thinking about buying? Phones often come with a default stock music manager.

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
That is definitely a tall order, especially coming from Apple and their massive iTunes music organizer! My husband had used Apple and iTunes for a long time, and has now been on Android for about two years now. I know he's ported some music from his computer... I think he uses Spotify.

Personally, I use a mixture of Google Play Music and YouTube Music. GPM will soon become YTM, though. Still unsure how I feel about that.

What kind of phone are you using currently, or are thinking about buying? Phones often come with a default stock music manager.

I do use YTM but I like to have an offline collection of music with my playlists that I have developed over the years so (as far as I know) need a desktop music manager to sort keep this organised and regularly synced as I add tracks/change playlists etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky