Best music player?

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Been adding much more music to my droid for working out and stock music app is lacking, wondering what everyone uses

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded the trial nice tons of features just sucks that its 5$ any free options any good?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for Power Amp. As a former sound engineer, I can say the audio performance and built in EQ are pretty good.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I use MortPlayer - they have an audiobook and a music app. Love them both. The music player is organized by folders, rather than tags, so you can easily select which folders you want to play, thereby bypassing ringtones.

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Audio Galaxy rocks. It syncs your music from your computer to your phone. That way you can have ALL of your music with you anywhere you go, as long as you leave your home pc/laptop running.

Other than that Winamp is pretty good also.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I've... never had a music player do that to me. Ever. Did you actually put them in the media/audio/ringtones folder of your SDCard?

Yes, I did. I know it does not make sense, it was very frustrating. I did make a Media folder on the SD card with ringtones, music, and photos. For whatever reason it would not work for me.

Uncle Spellbinder

Dec 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
Audio Galaxy rocks. It syncs your music from your computer to your phone. That way you can have ALL of your music with you anywhere you go, as long as you leave your home pc/laptop running.
Thanks for the recommendation. Giving that a try. Signed up at audiogalaxy.com, downloaded and installed the Audio Galaxy helper and designated my music folder (on an external drive). With 148,000+ mp3's (1.6 terabytes organized in sub-folders by genre > artist > album), I have a strong suspicion that it will take a very long time to sync. In any event, I can't wait to give it a go once all is synced.

heyitssteve429

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
ive used almost every music player for droids since last year. no doubt the best is poweramp. I use it on my Dinc and its amazing. stock player is okay but for $5 u cant beat poweramp. the shuffle is better than the stock, and it gives u the album art. I use tunee for my music, and sometimes the art isnt there or its quieter than other songs. the pre amp and album art grabber blows this away from any other music player. if you want me to be picky, you may have to rename either song, artist or album to get the correct album cover, besides that, its flawless

dexterlou123

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
just found out that limewire has been replaced with frostwire and when you download frostwire onto your pc you can get the frostwire app on your android that automatically links the two and music you download goes strait into your standard player. I have close to 400 songs on my phone with no lag and its all free i love it. hope this helps

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendation. Giving that a try. Signed up at audiogalaxy.com, downloaded and installed the Audio Galaxy helper and designated my music folder (on an external drive). With 148,000+ mp3's (1.6 terabytes organized in sub-folders by genre > artist > album), I have a strong suspicion that it will take a very long time to sync. In any event, I can't wait to give it a go once all is synced.

No problem. It has been laggy on occasion but I think that's to be expected when syncing like this.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Soon... very soon... this will be a question no one should ask. Anyways, I have not a clue why everyone dislikes the stock Android player, I actually love it. However when I was using the Vibrant, I chose Doubletwist. Best syncing, best music management, and lock widget.

Sent from my Nexus S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya