Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S6?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S6

Thanks let me know how installation goes.

Picked up the Zagg Glass today at Best Buy but still don't have my phone to try it on yet. :'( Waiting on Verizon with the 128GB.
I saw it on the Zagg site for $34.99 and Best Buy is charging $39.99 so I made them price match which took about 20 minutes for them to locate it on the internet. Man, I hate Best Buy. :p

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Would you be able to post a picture of your phone? I've only read bad reviews regarding this. How many days has it been on?

RainMan_JH

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm really happy with the Skinomi Tech Glass.

I am glad it worked for you I just received mine today and it is horrible. It is true what they say you definitely get what you pay for. I was really hoping this would have been nice and worked for me, but so far their customer department has been responsive, I basically just want a refund and will move on.
Skinomi1.jpg
Skinomi2.jpg

rockitdog23

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Verizon branded tempered glass screen protector and and very happy with it. $25 and they will install it for you in store!

OlyWaKenobi

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I got a Zagg HDX Glass cover the day I got the phone (traded in my S4, used the trade in value to get a "bundle" of a Zagg Glass & Car Charger & Tech21 Case). It's the first time I have used a screen protector, or a case ever. The Zagg works perfectly with the Case. Not sure what the halo effect is in reference to. The Zagg does not go all the way to the edge of the phone, but pretty close.

RainMan_JH

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I am glad it worked for you I just received mine today and it is horrible. It is true what they say you definitely get what you pay for. I was really hoping this would have been nice and worked for me, but so far their customer department has been responsive, I basically just want a refund and will move on.
I replaced this with the Zagg HD glass last night and I am much happier. It took a little more work but I have zero halo and the cut is spot on. It is a little thicker than the skinomi however it helps me feel where to rest my thumb on the fingerprint reader.

I will say skinomi has great customer service and quickly responded and made things right. I would definitely try their products again simply because of this.

TLDR: Buy the Zagg it works.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I replaced this with the Zagg HD glass last night and I am much happier. It took a little more work but I have zero halo and the cut is spot on. It is a little thicker than the skinomi however it helps me feel where to rest my thumb on the fingerprint reader.

I will say skinomi has great customer service and quickly responded and made things right. I would definitely try their products again simply because of this.

TLDR: Buy the Zagg it works.

Can you give us some pictures?

CaptainJango

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

I ended up purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S6 Screen Protector Tempered Glass, iSmooth, Ultra Clear by iSmooth and so far I can't say I have any complaints. The glass feels nice a smooth, the cutout is cut so that it perfectly lines up with the actual LCD screen on the S6 rather than the majority of the front of the phone. The screen being so concise to the actual screen measurement did leave literally no room for error. You either perfectly fit it over or you'll leave the slightest gap.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choll