best word document for purpose

rmel82

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a word type app for Google nexus 7 where you can use something like track changes. I would also like to be able to
type using symbols e.g accented letters different script etc and spell check in another language.

T Android

Banned
Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a word type app for Google nexus 7 where you can use something like track changes. I would also like to be able to
type using symbols e.g accented letters different script etc and spell check in another language.

Google Docs is a wonderful word-like app. You can download Google Drive from the Play Store and Googe Docs is in it.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Google Docs is a wonderful word-like app. You can download Google Drive from the Play Store and Googe Docs is in it.

I don't know that Docs can track changes, though. I'm also not sure what it takes to do special characters, though I imagine there is at least some support for it.

cybernutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I just thought I'd mention that the keyboard that comes with the new Nexus 7 has the ability to type foreign characters such as ?, ?, ?, and ?. To do this, all you do is hold down the "normal" key (e.g., the n, the e, the ?, and the c, in the examples I gave). A blue area will appear above the key that offers you options. In the case of the n and the ?, there's only one option (? and ?, respectively), but in the case of the e, there are a bunch, and you choose the one you want. I'm very new to the Nexus 7, and I haven't decided whether this way of accessing foreign characters best meets my needs, but for now it does the job.