Beta Program

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I was but checked out , nothing seriously wrong I just needed higher stability with apps excetera

I should note I'm using the 5T even though I'm reading the 6 form, OnePlus beta was a positive experience easy to do or undo with Google + 1 + backup

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I was but checked out , nothing seriously wrong I just needed higher stability with apps excetera

I should note I'm using the 5T even though I'm reading the 6 form, OnePlus beta was a positive experience easy to do or undo with Google + 1 + backup

You Kno when the official roll out will come?

nomi1978

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Works well , only issue I have is with the phone app. If I search for a contact using the magnifying icon, after I enter the third character the app crashes.

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been using betas on the 3T, 5T and now my 6. It's surprising how good they are for daily drivers.

With the 6 and beta 2, there's only 2 apps I can't use yet.

One of them I can change the build prop to is but I've been to lazy to do it.

I am having an issue with the screen time out. Both beta 1 and 2 time out even with the charger cable attached. I have to go into devolper settings then stay awake uncheck and recheck the box before it'll work properly.

I've only seen a couple people complain about the media speaker sound level. It's very low on my 6. It makes no difference if I'm playing Netflix, Spotify or any app that uses the media speaker.

The 6T looks to be shaping up to the point I'll be ditching my 6 so...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
britneyvidson