Better late than never

boxer2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got a new XL to replace my echoing Nexus 6P. So far it exceeds my expectations. The large top and bottom bezel/chin don't bother me coming from a 6P, too bad they don't have loud speakers in them.

Project Fi has been great, the phone was just over a year old and they swapped it out because of the echo problem. The phone came in a sealed box with all the accessories so I think it's brand new, not refurbished. I would have been satisfied with refurbished but who will complain about a new device!

My 6P was smooth but these Pixels bring that to a new level, wow! I haven't used the camera yet but I know it's extremely good. Liking the form factor too, buttons are much better than the 6P.

Cheers!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

boxer2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link, I will check it out. I'll be giving the camera a good workout tomorrow for work related portfolio additions. I just played around with the AR stickers, kinda neat! They must be new, I haven't heard anything about them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah, there was a bit of hype when they introduced them, since it was around the time that The Last Jedi came out (hence all of the Star Wars stickers).

Dr. S

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got a new XL to replace my echoing Nexus 6P. So far it exceeds my expectations. The large top and bottom bezel/chin don't bother me coming from a 6P, too bad they don't have loud speakers in them.

Where did you buy it from? I'm having a hard time locating new ones.

boxer2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I am a Project Fi customer, it was a warranty replacement for the 6P. Google must have some stock on hand of new devices for warranty replacement.
I didn't realize these were hard to find, good luck.