Black watch with a white band? Pics please!!

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'd really like to get a white band, but I have a black watch... I'm kind of worried about how it will look with the black showing through the bottom. If anyone has a black watch with a white band, I would be VERY appreciative if you could show off some photos from a lower angle (showing the black on the bottom/side of the band)

Thank you!!

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd really like to get a white band, but I have a black watch... I'm kind of worried about how it will look with the black showing through the bottom. If anyone has a black watch with a white band, I would be VERY appreciative if you could show off some photos from a lower angle (showing the black on the bottom/side of the band)

Thank you!!

I am rockin that very setup. It doesn't look bad at all. I wanted the white version but apparently no one had it in my area some had to order a white band from South Korea.

The white band really allows the face of the watch to show up so much better. No black background to fade into. I will try to post a pic later in the day if no one else does.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

Thank you!!

I have the white bangle and a gray band and neither are an issue. There are pics of my white bangle and black watch set up in the BANDS thread in this forum. I am sure this is close to what the regular band looks like because the only difference in the bangle is the band is the same width all the way around.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I saw the pics but I thought they were all from above (so you could not see the black). Primetime - I would love to see a pic or two!

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the black and my wife wanted the white. We are on T-Mobile and they don't sell the white so we bought her the black and ordered the white band. I asked her to send me pics for you. Hope this is what you were looking for.
Front.jpgside.jpg

aslandholm

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I may be wrong but I thought the watch itself is the same no matter what band you put on it. I have the white band and my friend has the black band but the removable watch is the same for both.20141217_101143.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly