Blackberry's New Slogan to Fight Droid X

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
With the Droid X taking so many Blackberry users, let's help Blackberry come up with a new slogan. How about these :

Blackberry - The perfect phone for grandpa.

or...

I don't need no stinking Technology! I have a Blackberry!

or...

Blackberry: Would the last person out, please shut off the lights?

or...

Blackberry: The Oldsmobile of phones.

Come on everyone, help Blackberry think of a slogan to fight off the Droid X!

Last edited:

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry: Three Phones for the Price of One.( Or more depending the on number of exchanges you have to make to find one that's built right.) :p

Last edited:

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I would go with, "Blackberry: Fixing it as we go along.................." That's due to my personal experience with my current BB and their OS upgrades which drove me crazy. I'm ready to switch and will be in a few months, but many who have BBs love 'em and do not need all the flash bang of the Android System. Plus a lot of large corps seem to be happy with the BB, and so is Uncle Sam (I have a Gov't issued BB too).

However, Blackberry is not dead. It may be hurting, but it will come around. Will it offer as much as an Android system? NO! But don't rule them dead just yet, they are still selling very well. In fact, I just left a store in CO, and they are selling more BBs than Androids (discounting the rush for the X). Overall the biggest sellers are just standard phones with email but no internet.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Blackberry -- Exchange works
or
Blackberry -- Leave your services turned on, because our battery life doesn't suck

Moral: Careful what you wish for, and use whatever phone suits you vs. following the pack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick