Blocking Mode Removed

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
No matter what happens I have to say that's exactly what you guys get for going with Verizon, I hate to rant but they #&%$%+**;%*-=:%%-;:%$-+;;%*++,&%%&++,((+=><$?)=$,, whew I said it. Would you guys please please please please stop giving them way to much money for way to bad of "service". They're cell service is good but do your homework and check out who really paid to have those towers built.

tea candles are the duct tape of candles

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
No matter what happens I have to say that's exactly what you guys get for going with Verizon, I hate to rant but they #&%$%+**;%*-=:%%-;:%$-+;;%*++,&%%&++,((+=><$?)=$,, whew I said it. Would you guys please please please please stop giving them way to much money for way to bad of "service". They're cell service is good but do your homework and check out who really paid to have those towers built.

tea candles are the duct tape of candles

Verizon is the only reliable source in the region I live in, otherwise I would go through T-Mobile.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So instead of using an OEM built in firmware that should come with your device out of the box, you have to look to 3rd party alternatives. I'm glad you're ok with this, but I'm not. I bought the phone expecting it to be there as it was a stand-out point on many reviews I saw before picking it up. The fact that Verizon hid it and potentially broke it intentionally really pisses me off. (I said that last part in a Duke Nukem accent)

Either way, unless it get's fixed and added into an OTA, I am going to call bull on Verizon and make a huge fuss. No excuse why they would remove this feature.
I agree with you

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz