BLU phone not booting properly/loading home screen

ourcore

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey, everyone,

I'm primarily an iOS user, so I'm not too familiar with what's going on with my BLU Life One X. Basically, I left it off for some time (a few weeks) and when I turned it back on, it said it was upgrading and optimizing my apps. I left it for a few hours and it never booted properly. Now, I've tried rebooting it, but it only loads the wallpaper and back button–not even the lock screen. I can pull down the notification center, but I can't open anything, such as Settings, from there. I tried holding down the volume down and power buttons for ten seconds, which brought up the Factory Mode menu, but rebooting from there also froze. It's running Android 5.1.

Outside of factory resetting, is there anything I can do to restore functionality?

Thanks in advance!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately factory reset may be the only way to get those issue fixed. See if that helps and let us know.

ourcore

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
Even that doesn't seem to be working. I tried holding the volume up and power buttons, but it says "No command". Anything else I can try? Does Lollipop automatically or only manually back up my data? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson