Blu Studio XL2 Mic Hangs after Bluetooth Disconnects

95yj

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Greetings, I have a fairly new Blu Studio XL2 phone running Android 6.0, patch Sept.5 2016. I have two issues with the Bluetooth.

1. When connected to my car's hands free Bluetooth on the radio, all calls run through the BlueTooth radio, sound and mic, except inbound WhatsApp calls. Outbound WhatsApp calls use the Bluetooth correctly along with normal inbound and outbound phone calls.

2. Once connected to the Bluetooth radio, when it disconnects (when I leave the car), the mic on the phone is hung and does not work. Turning off Bluetooth on the phone doesn't fix this; the only thing that gets the mic working again is to power cycle the phone. This is for all mic applications not just phone calls, such as saying, "OK Google" or talking to the keyboard or anything else. Therefore, every time I get out of the car, I have to power cycle the phone. In addition, if an inbound WhatsApp call comes in, which as told above goes through the phone and not the Bluetooth, there is no mic for this call either.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name