Blue tint to screen, you have it?

SugarMouth

Trusted Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Call me crazy but the screen on my 6T has better viewing angles and does not tint blue. I also noticed the contrast is greater on the 6T.

Anyone else notice the blue tint when you move the screen off center? Did I end up with a defect? I assumed this would have been the best screen on the market.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That's typical of AMOLED screens, they're kind of cool (in color). (I don't know why you don't see it on the 6T.) But that's what night mode or reading mode is for - to kill the blue. (And you have to put up with the yellow, because that's the only way to filter blue.)

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Call me crazy but the screen on my 6T has better viewing angles and does not tint blue. I also noticed the contrast is greater on the 6T.

Anyone else notice the blue tint when you move the screen off center? Did I end up with a defect? I assumed this would have been the best screen on the market.

I don't know. Is the One Plus still a LCD screen? And this is the best screen on the market. 👍🏿

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've always found that Samsung screens skewed a little blue. I just play around with the display settings until I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech