Blue tooth issue with Audio

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I've recently upgraded from iphone 4 to samsung s4. I hooked up my Jawbone jam box I noticed that the bluetooth audio is quite low even when I increased the volume. But when I connect it to aux cable it was much louder so I know it's a bluetooth matter. I contacted Samsung support on line chat and explained my issues they have no clue and nobody has reported this matter. I digged around seems like i'm not the only person with this matter. This issue is relating to android 4.2.2 I have a friend using on his note 2 with 4.1.3 he doesn't have any issues with his bluetooth being low. Just wondering if any of you guys have the same issue.

anon(8278816)

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Jawbone earpiece and I am having a similar low volume issue. However, in phone calls the audio level works well, but when I single press the button for the time, I can barely hear anything.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
i recently picked up another bluetooth speaker and works like a charm I also tested it with another jambox thinking that it could be a problem with the jam box or maybe the bluetooth firmware on the jam box. It awesome did the same thing. I tested with the big Jam box it was loud I have a feeling it has to do with the older bluetooth technology that doesn't play nice with Android devices especially when they all support Blueth 4.0.

anon(8278816)

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I unpaired my jawbone ear piece and then repaired again. Volume level has much improved. Possible solution.

SGH-I337M, rockin the Great White North on Telus

anon(8278816)

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Jawbone updated my earpiece firmware. Now its awesome! Back to normal. Sign in to their website, plug your jawbone unit in and see if you have an update.

SGH-I337M, rockin the Great White North on Telus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo